Apivita Tissue Face Mask
is a face mask for mixed or oily skin types that detoxifies. This mask adheres to the face like a second skin and uses activated charcoal and a carob serum that has been amplified to provide a distinctive sense of renewal. It minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores while absorbing extra sebum and collected pollutants. To display a beautiful, revitalized complexion, use it twice weekly!
Apivita Tissue Face Mask can aid in pore cleaning and oil removal. It supports in hydration and nourishment of the skin, also aids in lessening wrinkle visibility and skin-brightening. Using an Apivita Tissue face mask can assist to improve the appearance of your skin, which is one of its advantages. By using this face mask, you can help your skin become clearer if you have acne-prone skin. Moreover, applying this facial mask might assist to fill up your skin and make you look younger if you have wrinkles or fine lines.
- A tissue mask’s texture
- Skin conditions: enlarged pores and excessive oil or sebum
- Use frequency: once or twice per week;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type, including sensitive and oily skin;
- Main advantages: contains 94% natural components and has undergone dermatological testing; absorbs excess oil/sebum; eliminates pollutants from the skin’s surface; gives the skin a purifying and renewing sensation;
- Free of silicones, propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, parabens, and phthalates.