Mustela High-Protection SunSpray-SPF50
not only offers strong sun protection, but also wonderfully hydrates and keeps the skin smooth. It is formulated with Avocado Perseose® and a potent combination of sunscreen filters for the delicate skin of infants and children. Avocado Perseose®, a proprietary natural activity, can strengthen the skin barrier. It keeps the skin’s cellular diversity intact, which aids in UVB and UVA ray protection. This Mustela High-Protection SunSpray- SPF50 200ml sunscreen includes glycerin and is suitable for skin types that are sensitive, sun-intolerant, or prone to atopic dermatitis. This Mustela High-Protection SunSpray-SPF50 200ml sunscreen is able to draw water to the skin and bond it there, keeping the skin moisturized and supple in addition to shielding from UV rays.
- Lotion-like texture
- Skin conditions such as UV sensitivity and sun intolerance;
- Before and during sun exposure are the best times to apply;
- Age: 0+;
- Atopic and sensitive skin types, as well as all other types;
- Main advantages: excellent sun protection against UVB and UVA rays; keeps skin moisturised and supple; resistant to sand and water; dermatologist-tested;
- Absent from the formulation are alcohol, fragrance, octocrylene, parabens, silicones, and sulphates.
- A unique natural ingredient known as avocado Perseose® that can strengthen the skin barrier and maintain the skin’s cellular richness while providing UV protection;
- Glycerin draws water to the skin and binds it there, keeping the skin moisturised and protecting it from irritants in the environment;
- powerful combination of sunscreen filters that offers excellent defence against UVB and UVA radiation;
- Vitamin E, sometimes referred to as tocopherol, has antioxidant qualities. In addition to enhancing the sunscreen’s photoprotection, it defends against free radicals.
How to apply
Mustela High-Protection SunSpray-SPF50 should be liberally and evenly applied to the body 30 minutes before going outside in the sun. To maintain high levels of protection, reapply frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, or drying off with a towel. Do not spend a lot of time in the sun. Avoid exposing young children and infants to the sun’s direct rays.