Mustela-Liniment Diaper-Area Cleanser
is a cream that cleans skin for infants and newborns. Particularly good for regular and sensitive skin is the thick, creamy texture. Because it comes into contact with pollutants, the diaper area is continuously under attack. We consequently develop rashes and itchy skin. By forming a barrier around the skin, this liniment shields it from aggressors including dampness and friction. It actually contains extra-virgin olive oil, which is high in Omega-6 and Omega-9. With each diaper change, it is therefore beneficial to moisturize the skin and keep the irritants at bay. Your baby is the most lovely thing in the world! Thus, Mustela tests its formulae under the supervision of dermatologists and pediatricians to guarantee the safety of all its products. The 99% natural ingredients in Mustela Baby Liniment Diaper Area are fragrance-free. This 97% plant-based. Mustela-Liniment Diaper-Area Cleanser 400ml will cleanse, calm, and protect the skin of your infant. Aloe vera is included in this product’s formulation to soothe your baby’s skin, along with the chamomile, which is believed to be a calming ingredient. In addition, the Mustela Liniment Diaper-Area Cleanser is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for all skin types and leaving your baby’s skin feeling and looking healthy.
- Creamy in texture;
- Cleaning the diaper area, sore skin;
- When to use: during a diaper change;
- Age: 0+;
- A variety of skin tones;
- The diaper region is gently cleaned, there is no need to rinse, the packaging is recyclable, and the product is 99% natural, protecting the skin from external aggressors;
- Parabens, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, or preservatives were not used in the formulation.
- The diaper area is moisturized and soothed by the extra-virgin olive oil that is produced by cold-pressing and is rich in Omega-6 and Omega-9.
How to apply
At each diaper change, use Mustela-Liniment Diaper-Area Cleanser 400ml . A substantial amount should be applied on a cotton pad or swab, and the afflicted areas should be thoroughly cleaned. Afterward, no need to rinse.