Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Milk
is a mild cleansing milk that is suitable for both newborns and kids. It can be applied to the entire body, including the face and the diaper area, starting from birth; in fact, it has been tested on newborn infants who have just left the hospital. This lotion easily glides over the baby’s skin to cleanse it thanks to its creamy, gentle formulation. The special combination of natural substances moisturizes the skin and shields the hydrolipidic film, leaving the skin supple and smooth. Additionally, due to its no-rinse recipe, this cleansing milk is able to leave the renowned Mustela smell on the baby’s skin, producing an everlasting moment of joy. This soothing milk is a need for any parent of a baby because it is mild and creamy. Its natural composition gently cleanses and moisturizes your baby’s skin. Allantoin and panthenol are added to the washing milk to preserve and calm your baby’s skin. Additionally, it has been carefully tested to be soft on your baby’s skin and is hypoallergenic.
- A milky texture
- Cleaning your skin every day;
- Apply in the morning or the evening;
- Age: 0+;
- Normal to dry skin, including sensitive skin;
- Main advantages: effectively and delicately removes pollutants; aids in hydration while softening the skin;
- Leaves a distinctive aroma on the skin; high skin and eye tolerance; hypoallergenic; dermatologically and pediatrically verified; contains 98% elements of natural origin;
- Paraben-free formulation.
- The natural active component avocado perseose, which has been granted a patent, moisturizes the skin. Additionally, it promotes the growth of the infant’s vulnerable and undeveloped skin barrier.
- Sunflower oil is an example of a nourishing oil that helps keep the skin’s natural barrier of defense in good condition.
How to apply
Use a cotton pad to apply Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Milk on the infant’s skin. Don’t rinse. Cleaning with Mustela-No Rinse Your baby’s face and body can be effectively cleaned of makeup and pollutants using water. Tested under the supervision of dermatologists.