Mustela Stretch Marks Cream
is specially developed to stop stretch marks from developing during pregnancy. Thanks to a special blend of natural ingredients, such as avocado oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids and helps restore and maintain the hydrolipidic film that was damaged during pregnancy, and a complex of natural active ingredients made from patented maracuja polyphenols and Hamamelis plant extracts, the formula of Mustela Stretch Marks Cream sustainably moisturizes, strengthens the elasticity of the skin, and soothes feelings of tightness. Last but not least, skin is moisturized and protected with glycerin of natural origin. It immediately makes you feel comfortable thanks to its creamy texture. In the end, this lotion softens and calms the skin. To satisfy the demands of all future mothers, it is available in two versions: one that is sweetly perfumed and the other that is fragrance-free. This cream’s key advantage is that it works well to prevent stretch marks. The product is all-natural. This cream is made of safe and effective natural ingredients and is a natural product. It isn’t greasy It is simple to apply and non-greasy to use this lotion.
- Creamy in texture;
- Stretch marks are a skin condition.
- Application times are in the morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- A variety of skin tones;
- Main advantages: hydrates, improves skin’s suppleness, and relieves stiffness;
- The hydrolipidic film weakened during pregnancy can be restored and maintained thanks to avocado oil’s high content of important fatty acids;
- A mixture of naturally occurring active components made from patented maracuja polyphenols and Hamamelis plant extracts that increases skin elasticity and shields against the development of stretch marks;
- The skin is moisturized and safeguarded by glycerin from natural sources.
How to apply
Apply Mustela Stretch Marks Cream in the morning and evening, keeping in mind the laws of cleanliness, beginning in the first month of pregnancy and continuing after delivery, to the belly, hips, thighs, and breasts. Recent caesarean scars shouldn’t be treated with it. Fast dressing is possible.