Mustela-Protection Sun-Lotion SPF50+100ml
is recommended for infants and young children to shield their delicate skin from the sun’s damaging rays. It is suitable for sun-intolerant and atopic skin types as well as sensitive skin because it was specifically created for them. This sunscreen has Avocado Perseose® added to it in addition to a potent combination of sunscreen filters that block UVB and UVA radiation. The skin can be protected from UVB and UVA radiation thanks to Avocado Perseose®, a naturally occurring active ingredient that has been granted a patent. This ingredient can strengthen the skin barrier and maintain the skin’s cellular richness. It has moisturizing characteristics as well, which keep the skin hydrated while shielding it from the damaging effects of solar radiation. It is very protective from UV radiation.
- Lotion texture
- Sun sensitivity, sun intolerance, and skin problems
- Applications should be made both before and after sun exposure.
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, especially those with sensitive or atopic dermatitis;
- The main advantages are that it has been dermatologically tested, offers strong sun protection against UVB and UVA radiation, and is resistant to sand and water.
- Octocrylene, parabens, silicones, sulphates, alcohol, and scent were not used in the formulation.
- In order to strengthen the skin barrier and maintain the cellular richness of the skin, avocado Perseose®, a patented natural active, can be used to defend against UV radiation;
- Glycerin draws water to the skin and binds it there, keeping the skin moisturized and protecting it from irritants in the environment;
- A potent combination of sunscreen filters that offer strong defense against UVB and UVA radiation;
- Vitamin E, sometimes referred to as tocopherol, has antioxidant qualities. In addition to enhancing the sunscreen’s photoprotection, it defends against free radicals.
How to apply
30 minutes before exposure to the sun, generously and evenly apply Mustela-Protection Sun-Lotion SPF50+100ml to your face. Reapply frequently to maintain high levels of protection, especially after swimming, sweating, or drying off with a towel. Avoid being in the sun at noon or for a long time. Baby and young children should not be exposed to the sun directly.