Uriage Baby 1st Moisturizing Milk
This everyday hydration lotion helps protect and soothe babies’ and children’s delicate skin. Through the use of a unique formula, Uriage-Baby 1st Moisturizing Milk 500ml strengthens defenses against everyday aggressors while simultaneously softening and moisturizing the skin. First ingredients are Edelweiss Extract and Uriage Thermal Water. The combination of these active substances relieves discomfort and minimizes the appearance of sensitivity by strengthening the skin barrier and calming the skin. To further provide a feeling of all-day comfort, Shea Butter and Squalane help to keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
- Texture of a lotion;
- Dryness and regular dehydration are two issues with the skin;
- Based on the application, once or twice day;
- Age: more than 0;
- A variety of skin tones
- Main benefits: provide long-lasting comfort; is easy to use and quickly absorbed; is suitable for both the face and body; deeply hydrates, soothes, and softens the skin; promotes a healthier skin barrier; strengthens the skin’s resistance against daily aggressions; formula has 97% natural components;
- The recipe did not contain alcohol or parabens.
- Edelweiss extract has soothing properties in addition to antioxidant properties. It improves skin barrier strength and reduces symptoms of sensitivity;
- Shea butter not only provides intense hydration but also promotes skin regeneration and calmness. As a result, the skin feels more comfortable and the skin barrier gets better;
- The natural source of trace elements and mineral salts found in Uriage Thermal Water, together with its exceptional purity, set it apart. It reduces the sensation of discomfort and calms the skin;
- Without leaving a perceptible film, vegetable squalane helps moisturize the skin.
How to apply Uriage Baby 1st Moisturizing Milk
Apply Uriage Baby 1st Moisturizing Milk once or twice a day to your face and body. Once applied, gently massage into clean, dry skin. It is a daily hydration lotion that helps protect and soothe young children’s and newborns’ delicate skin.