Uriage Bariesun Anti Brown Spot SPF50+
is excellent for all types of facial skin and offers very high UVA/UVB ray protection. By reducing pigmentation irregularities and assisting in the prevention of brown spots, this sunscreen also has a depigmenting effect. In this way, the skin of the hands can also be perfectly covered with this sunscreen. Its fluid texture, lack of stickiness or oiliness, and fast absorption into the skin make it completely unnoticeable. In addition, the skin is protected from free radicals as well as UV radiation by the presence of a filtration complex together with Vitamin E and a Vitamin C derivative. Basically, the high concentration of antioxidants in this combination of products aids in the prevention of brown spots once more.
The Cx complex is another component of this sunscreen’s makeup. Uriage-Bariesun AntiBrownSpot-SPF50+ 40ml contains substances including extracts from pea and sucrose, a vitamin C derivative, Uriage Thermal Water, and enoxolone. In turn, these not only shield the skin from blemishes but also regulate its hydration and calm it. Last but not least, this cream has no scent and is non-comedogenic, making it suited for even the most delicate skin types. In summary, this sunscreen not only provides the skin with great protection against UV rays and free radicals but also hydrates, evens out, and takes excellent care of it.
- The fluid texture;
- Sun exposure and black patches are skin problems;
- Before exposure to the sun, apply;
- Age: 18+;
- Skin type: sensitive skin types are included;
- The following are its main advantages: its hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic recipe, strong protection against UV rays and free radicals, high assurance against the emergence of new dark spots while diminishing existing ones, and its ability to keep the skin hydrated.
- Perfumes were excluded from the formulation.