Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Moisturizer Cream
contains a high level of UV protection against sun damage as well as hydrating and anti-aging properties. However, this facial sunscreen is enhanced with a novel compound made up of skin-effective filters of the newest generation. In turn, this cream ensures photostability and extensive UVB and UVA protection. Additionally, its fluid texture is light, non-greasy, and water-resistant in addition to possessing a high level of safety. Additionally, it absorbs swiftly into the skin without leaving a heaviness or thickness behind. Finally, since it doesn’t include any smell, this sunscreen is especially ideal for people with sensitive skin because it is less abrasive and irritating.
A protective effect against free radicals is also provided by its composition. Because of their high concentration of antioxidants, vitamins C and E in particular ensure that the skin receives additional protection. The UVA/UVB filters in this sunscreen will also be more effective because to these two characteristics. This cream also offers strong defense against dehydration thanks to its Aquaspongine and Uriage Thermal Water infusions. So, without experiencing any discomfort, the skin maintains its ideal level of hydration throughout the day. Last but not least, the skin’s defenses are boosted and strengthened, and its DNA is safeguarded. Photoaging symptoms in this situation can be readily avoided.
- Fluid texture
- Sun damage and skin problems
- Applying before going outside in the sun;
- Age: 15+;
- All sorts of skin, even those with sensitive skin;
- The product is water resistant, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, and ensures great protection against UV rays and free radicals. it also maintains the skin moisturized and delays the appearance of ageing signs by protecting the skin’s DNA.
- Without fragrance in the formulation.